Monday, December 12, 2011

'Tis the season to hang a pendant light


By Tammy

Today is the day the busy family finally pulled the trigger and ordered a new pendant light fixture for our breakfast nook style update.  Wanna see it?
Barn Light Warehouse Pendant
For me, there is just something about the history of objects that fascinate me.  Found around farms and within early American factories, this shade design is nearly 100 years old!  Plus, it's American made.  This vintage industrial barn light from Barn Light Electric will be making its way to my doorstep just in time for the holidays.

With a Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL) bulb, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it can't add much more to my already-growing December electric bill... so 'tis the season to hang lights.
Photo
From Pinterest



2 comments:

  1. Love the pendant light idea and plan to hang two over an island bar I'm putting into my new kitchen. Only I'm looking for a more "commercial/industrial option... something like a stainless steel cylinder pendant light. Any idea where one could find something along those lines? Email me at mom2lo@charter.net if you have any suggestions. Thanks in advance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent your way some options based on your description. Would love to see some pics of your new kitchen. Happy almost New Year!

    ReplyDelete