Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Urban Pioneer

By Andrea, The Urban Pioneer

Hello, and welcome to my journey as the Urban Pioneer! Over the next few months you’ll get to know me, my Minneapolis condo and the journey of my urban life.


Let's start with who I am. I’m new (again) to the Twin Cities; I grew in Minnesota but took what I call a brief tour of the upper-Midwest before making it back 15 years later. It is great to be back in Minneapolis…even with the winters…and they are bad. I love to volunteer, play a little tennis and drink a great wine with friends on a fabulous roof-top deck.

I love to dream up projects around the house, and boy have I found the right place for that! (more on 'the project list' later) I am fortunate to have a very talented and supportive family who are all handy around the house; a dad who can replicate most any wooden furniture and a mom who can sew a curtain in no time flat. With their help, a lot of time, and some blogging along the way, I’m hoping I can whip my ‘new to me’ urban condo into a place I’m proud to call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment