Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mirror, Mirror Not on the Wall

By Tammy

Inspiration comes in many forms - even from a mirror.  See I'm the proud owner of this glam mirror
Source: zgallerie.com Michael Mirror via Tammy on Pinterest


that has been leaning against my foyer wall for hmm... at least 4 years (can you say blank canvas).  And the reason why?  I just couldn't find that perfect console table to pair it with.  If I found a table that worked, then the dimensions simply did not work.  So, the mirror stayed put, and might I say stayed put without getting broke.

And voila!  The perfect console hits the market.
Source: potterybarn.com Verona Wheeled Console Table via Tammy on Pinterest


So, be sure to check back soon to see just how gorgeous this industrial chic salvaged factory cart and glam chic mirror make quite a statement.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see how it turns out! I love that you are mixing such different types of materials/styles.

    ReplyDelete