Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Urban Pioneer: Oh the List

By Andrea

My place was built in 1911, it has been kept in decent to good shape but when a condo reaches 100, it has some fixin’ up to do. Before I even start the decorating process, I have to conquer ‘the list’ and get the bones of my condo in good condition. It’s a given that everything will get a fresh coat of paint…but here’s the rest of the to do’s and a few pictures of the work ahead.

1. Front Door
a. New Lock to cover all the holes

b. New Numbers, I want to make a great 1st impression
c. Re-varnished, it looks like someone took a power sander to the door.

2. Living Room
a. Ceiling fans
b. Crown Molding
c. New Windows
d. Refinish woodwork

3. Dining Room
a. Replace Light
b. Level floor


4. Kitchen
a. Too many to list, I'll tell all about this mess next week.

5. Porch...I'll let the picture speak for its self.

As you can see, I have a project or a million projects on my hands!


1 comment:

  1. Is that you in that pic? Looking cute, as always and your hair looks LONG! I love your place (even if it is in the beginning stages of cuteness); it has so much character. I would like to come visit - and help with a project. Or 12. :)

    ReplyDelete